This Bronze Arts Award, is a Level 1 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is open to our young people aged 13 to 18. To achieve a Bronze Arts Award, young people collect evidence in an individual arts log or portfolio of their experiences of:
• developing their interests, knowledge and skills through actively participating
in any art form
• experience of at least one arts event
• experience as an audience member and their review of that event/experience
• researching the career and work of an artist or craftsperson that inspires them
• experience of passing on an arts skill
Due to COVID-19 all portfolios will be created and moderated digitally. Students will be given guidance on how to achieve this.
Live Zoom sessions 5:00-6:00PM
from Tuesday 27th April
8 x 1 HOUR Saturday sessions: £40
You can rest assured that your child is in safe hands as we adhere to the strictest child safety policies.