This Silver Arts Award is a Level 2 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is designed for ages 14 -25 yrs.
To achieve a Silver Arts Award, young people collect evidence in an individual arts portfolio of their experiences of:
Arts practice and pathways
- identifying and planning an arts challenge
- implementing and reviewing their arts challenge
- reviewing arts events/experiences and sharing their views
- researching future opportunities and careers in the arts
- identifying a leadership role and planning a leadership project
- planning the practical issues
- being an effective arts leader
- working effectively with others
- reviewing their project and the development of their leadership skills
Live Zoom sessions 6:15-7:15PM
from Tuesday 27th April
8 x 1 HOUR Saturday sessions: £40
You can rest assured that your child is in safe hands as we adhere to the strictest child safety policies.